Welcome to the Best Threading Spa in Toronto
Precise, quick and efficient Threading is globally recognised as the most superior form of hair removal. This ancient technique was originated in the Middle East and is conducted by simply using thread and the slightest bit of tension from the hand while using a twisting motion to grasp the hair in a mini lasso. In our threading spa, we remove all hairs straight from the follicle (including those tiny, stubborn hairs!), leaving you with sharp, clean, defined and naturally shaped brows. There are a couple of different techniques for threading. These include the hand method, mouth method, and neck method. Each technique has its advantages and disadvantages, however, the mouth holding method is the fastest and most accurate. The Threading spa allows for a more defined and precise shape and may create a far better definition for eyebrows. it’s also used as a way of removing unwanted hair on the whole face and upper lip area. Threading spa is not used for removing hair on arms or legs, because the hair in those regions is usually quite coarse and there’s an excessive amount of to get rid of. There are various types of threading. In our threading spa, we include eyebrow threading, full face threading, upper lip threading, neck and chin threading.
Threading may be a preferred hair removal technique for a variety of reasons:
1) The threading spa is safe. it’ll not harm the skin like wax and a few depilatory creams can, because the highest layer of the skin isn’t peeled or traumatised, and it doesn’t use potentially harmful chemicals or heat. it’s an alternate for people with sensitive skin or those that suffer from acne.
2) In the Threading spa, it just pulls the hair, unlike waxing which pulls the skin, over time waxing causes the skin loosens and develops premature wrinkles.
3) Threading spa is suitable for removing fine also as coarse, long also as very short hair, which definitely gives it a foothold over many methods of hair removal.
4) Unlike tweezing, threading removes one clean line of hair all directly, making it much quicker and easier to shape the brows.
5) Threading is often wont to eliminate a unibrow, raise the arch of the eyebrow, or add shape and definition to the brow.
6) Irritation, skin rashes or excessive redness are avoided with threading, however, the skin may get slightly reddish for a couple of minutes.
7) Threading spa is far kinder to the skin and is considerably less painful than other methods of hair removal.
8) Threading lifts the hair from the follicle, therefore if it’s done on a daily basis, it weakens the follicle so hair growth becomes less dense over time, and new hair will grow finer and sparser.
9) Re-growth is between 2-4 weeks, counting on hair growth. This makes threading spa, the foremost effective method of hair removal on the face for everybody. If you’re trying to find the simplest results, you would like to think about threading. it’s known to be an exquisite option for formal events, like weddings or just as an addition to a daily beauty regime.
Full face threading is a choice to full-confront waxing, pardoning the eyebrows. In our threading spa, this service is totally dealt with our master aestheticians pulling out the undesirable hair in the necessary areas costing $40.
In upper lip threading, hair is removed from the upper lip by our aestheticians and it will cost you $8 in Jade threading spa.
In Jade threading spa we are using a strand of thread, we can create a perfect normal-looking eyebrow shape of your choice that looks natural and enhances your beauty. It will cost you only $15 to get it done from us.
The other services that we provide in our Toronto Threading Spa are
- Full Face – $40
- Brow Shaping – $15
- Uni Brow – $8
- Upper Lip – $8
- Chin – $8
- Chin with Jawline – $10
- Side Burns – $12
- Neck – $10
- Forehead – $10
Are you a First- timer and want to know everything about Eyebrow Threading?
You Might Like the Article Below.
Threading 101- A First Timer’s Guide To The Perfect Brow
What is Threading?
How is it possible for one strand of thread, attached to a professional’s, to entirely re-shape and transform one’s eyebrows? Originated in Central Asia and India, and populated in the Middle East; threading is an ancient hair removal technique for unwanted hair. It is commonly used to shape and enhance the eyebrows, however, its benefits can also be reaped on other facial features, such as your upper lip and forehead. Threading is 100% natural, eliminating the use of unwanted chemicals on your skin. Through its accurate and precise finish, it has become one of the trendiest methods of hair removal!